Last Friday at our all church celebration, Adam shared Resurrection’s strategic objectives for the coming year with our congregation. They are as follows:
- Expand the Church’s Ministries of Support, Healing and Hope
- Equip and Encourage Members to Pursue a Deepening Christian Spirituality
- Intentionaly Welcome, Include and Involve Young Adults in the Life of the Church
- Launch New Faith Communities to Reach New People
- Transform Neighborhoods Surrounding Urban Schools
- Raise Up a New Generation of Pastoral Leaders for the United Methodist Church
I am excited to be a part of this team working to accomplish so many great things in the coming year. Which of these speaks the most to you? If you could only pick one, what would it be and why?