- Ted’s Montana Grill is great – I took Heather there today.
- When Sarah (our waitress) introduced herself, Jason introduced us and then said, “We’re going to be praying here in a couple of minutes. Is there anything we can be praying for for you?” It was such a great way to engage conversation. Sarah and her husband are in the process of buying a house, hoping that the seller will fix the needed things found in their inspection. It was a blessing to pray for Sarah, her husband, their two year old and all of the exciting transition in their lives.
- Jason is a strong “T” and I am a strong “F” – you Myers-Briggs folks know what I’m talking about. We will have much to learn from each other as we do ministry together.
- Jason is clearly a great leader with a wonderful vision for the church in general and student ministries in particular. It is going to be a blessing to work with him and to get to know him more.
- Our waitress wondered if Jason and I were brothers (and Jason confessed that he’d been mistaken for me after I led worship this weekend). As we prayed before lunch, I thanked God for brothers we never even knew we had.