The contract that Heather and I have with Verizon ends in less than a month and we think it might be time to switch plans (and maybe even providers). I’m looking for feedback as we think through this. We’ll be moving to Kansas City, KS (the Leawood area) in late June and are particularly interested in what we can learn about service in that area. I’m open to feedback from anyone though.
1) What wireless phone service do you use?
2) Are you happy with the reception you get?
3) Are you happy with the contract you have?
4) Are you happy with the customer service the company provides?
5) Have you used a different wireless service in the past couple of years?
6) If so, why did you switch?
Please take the time to comment and share your experience – it’ll be greatly appreciated!