It was one year ago today that I ventured into the world of blogging and it has been quite a rewarding experience. As a result of blogging I have been able to:
– Share stories of life with family and friends whom I don’t see often enough
– Connect with members of my congregation
– Connect with and learn from people around the world
Connections and relationships are so important and I have found blogging to be a big asset as I seek to connect with others. I have also found blogging to be helpful as I have sought to:
– Process experiences I’ve had, films I’ve seen, and things I’ve read
– Find answers to specific questions about life and work.
I have found blogging to be a fulfilling exercise over this last year and I look forward to learning more and more about the art/process in the coming year.
What are some of the things that you find to be rewarding about blogging? What tricks about the blogging world might I want to integrate into my work in the coming year?